We had a great short week of school! We created our own star character with focused descriptions of the “inside” and “outside” of our star. We then drafted and revised our very own Star Character Legend. We also began studying the moon and its phases. I look forward to meeting with you in conferences, enjoy the long weekend!
- Discuss the student self-reflection and parent comment form.
- Parent, Student, and Teacher formulate a behavioral and academic goal.
- Parent and Teacher discuss MAP, other test scores, and any concerns or questions.
NO School Lunch Note
Please DO NOT order school lunch for your child on Friday, November 17th because we will all be having a sack lunch in our classroom after the SAM field trip.
Short Week Homework Note
This week’s homework was sent home today, it is due next Friday, November 3rd.
-Star Dolphin for the week of October 30 is Nick
– Conferences October 25th – 27th.
– Seattle Art Museum (11/17/17) I am still missing $$ from 2 students! Please bring in $10 cash or check.